Tuesday 3 May 2011

Get ready for The Magic of Madhuri week!

We all love her, don´t we? In one way or the other. She may not be your absolute favourite, but you still find her a pleasure to watch. And if you don´t, well, then live and let live. Because next week we are going to celebrate Madhuri Dixit, the eternal Chandramukhi whose one look can send every heart go dhak dhak and when she reveals that it is nothing else but her yearning dil that hides under her choli you will completely loose your count of ek do teen and your only desire will be to maar daala (and now I hope my weak knowledge of Hindi did not betray me too much).

Why? Because on 15th May Madhuri-ji will celebrate her 44th birthday, which gives us a perfect excuse to go gaga about her yet again...

I have requested the very much awesome Vishal K Bharadwaj ( http://allvishal.com/ ) if he could be kind enough to provide this project with a logo, like he did last year while celebrating Sridevi ( http://allvishal.com/journal/sridevipalooza ), and it seems it just might work out, so that would only add the project the desired level! If he won´t find a time, well, I shall try to create something of my own, but you cannot expect anything fabulous. :P

Please, do join in The Magic of Madhuri week! All you would have to do is to publish at least one article related to Madhuri (the more the better of course!). If you don´t have a blog or tumblr and you STILL WANT to submit something, just let me know and I shall put up your post on my blog under your name. At the end of the week I shall feature all your article/s on my blog, providing the links to them, so none should remain unnoticed (but you have to let me know about your article if you want the feature :P ). If you decide to publish something, please do mention it is for The Magic of Madhuri week - and preferably also ad the logo, that shall be provided soon. We are starting next Monday!

Please, do join in our celebration of Madhuri Dixit.



No comments:

Post a Comment