Thursday 5 May 2011

Additional info about The Madhuri week

I am happy to say that quite a lot of people have agreed to join in our special week dedicated to Madhuri Dixit, but together with their help came also questions. So here comes just a short, additional info.

1. What should I do? - Do you have a blog? Tumblr? Livespace? Anything of the sort? Then simply publish an article (or articles) related to Madhuri Dixit during the next week from Monday to Sunday. Do not forget to mention why you publish it AKA inform your readers about the The Magic of Madhuri week, so maybe they too can add their two cents. On Sunday I shall make one article in which I shall publish links to your work, so if you want to be featured send me a link! And YES, it can be an older article that you have already published, just add to it the information about the special week.

2. What should I write about? - That is entirely up to you! It can be  summary of your thougts on Madhuri, list of your favourite dances, review of one of her films, something funny, a drawing if you´re skilled enough...... anything at all. And you are more then welcome to write more then one article.

3. I don´t have a blog, but I want to write something. - Let me know, I´ll send you my e-mail and I shall publish your stuff on my own blog under your name.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment